In This Must Know…
- Fill out our Digital Literacy Survey and help us create curriculum you can use with your clients
- Upcoming CAMEO Member Events and the CAMEO calendar
- Celebrate Black Businesses as February is Black History Month
- CAMEO joins Small Business Majority for a 30 Minute Policy Update tomorrow January 28, 2022 at 12:00pm PT
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the New Small Business Boom Under the Biden-Harris Administration
Digital Literacy Survey
We have heard from our members in dozens of listening sessions and calls that digital literacy / adaption was a key element for businesses to recover. To address this, CAMEO included the development of a 6 hour digital literacy and fluency curriculum for you to use with your clients in its PRIME grant. Please fill out this survey to help us develop the curriculum.
(According to a Reimaging Main Street survey of small business owners the three most important elements for the beginning of the recovery for small businesses are vaccines, capital, and digital literacy/adaptation.)
CAMEO Member Events
Did you know you can add your events to our CAMEO calendar to be featured. You can easily follow these instructions for it to be added.
February is Black History Month
This Black History Month, we want to shine the light onto all of the Black entrepreneurs we have shared on our CAMEO success stories. Buy Black this February!
If you want your clients to be featured in our success stories, email Annissa to have them added
- SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman announces new pilot program to bolster cybersecurity infrastructure of emerging small businesses.
- Fact Sheet: Competitive Infrastructure Funding Opportunities for Local Governments.
- Join American Sustainable Business Network for Resilient Leadership: Tools to Manage Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty in Yourself and Your Team to Be a More Effective Leader on February 2, 2022 at 10:00am PT.
- Register for the Reimagine, Reinvest, Rebuild, the 2022 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference on March 15 – 17, 2022.
For Your Clients & Industry News
- Jobs: Greenlining, Public Counsel, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, PCV, Mandela Partners, TMC Community Capital, Prospera, and California FarmLink announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!