In this Must Know…
- Federal Update
- Join our Third Thursday Webinar, “Improve Your Writing in 5 Steps“ TODAY at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO – Success Stories
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Governor Newsom’s proposal to expand the California Earned Income Tax Credit.
We’ve paid a lot of attention to what’s happening in California lately. Here’s a few tidbits about what’s happening around small business at the federal level:
- Congress passed the IRS modernization bill! This will make it easier for lenders to identify creditworthy applicants, and offer lower prices and more approvals.
- Appropriations for Treasury and SBA programs are looking good. Next stop, the full House.
- The Federal Reserve published a stakeholder feedback report on the proposed rule changes to the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren unveiled her plan to help close the startup capital gap for entrepreneurs of color.
Writing Tips Webinar TODAY
Join “Improve Your Writing in 5 Steps (and learn 11 writing tips as a bonus)” TODAY at 2:00 pm.
For those of us in the microbusiness sector, effectively communicating our point is important to prove our impact.
Join this webinar, where our own Heidi Pickman will walk you through 5 steps in the writing process that will bring more punch to your writing and learn more than 10 easy-to-apply writing tips.
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
After you take the writing webinar, you will improve your ability to write high-impact success stories.
Reason #13: CAMEO broadens the reach of your clients’ success beyond your community by featuring them as a Micro Success Story.
- Join Cutting Edge Capital’s free webinar, “How to Use Opportunity Zones for Good” on June 27, 2019 at 11:00 am PT.
- Join CALED and MMANC for a summer symposium on Cultivating Economic Development Through Connection + Community on August 14, 2019 in Danville, CA.