- Federal Budget Update
- Join our Third Thursday Webinar, “Your Webinar Success: Speak to Engage Virtually” on July 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO – Grant Opportunities
- This week’s Goodie highlight is SBA’s training for new and existing microlenders in San Diego.
- Microloan Program
- Microloan Technical Assistance
Your Webinar Success: Speak to Engage Virtually
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- CBA Fund is Credit Builders Alliance’s new Emerging CDFI Intermediary. Applications are due July 22, 2019.
- The SBA San Diego Office is hosting a training event for new and existing microlenders on August 1st & 2nd, 2019 focusing on the SBA Microlending Program.
For Your Clients
- AARP and IVMF are hosting a webinar to discuss entrepreneurial options for veterans on July 16, 2019 at 9:00 am PT.
- CAMEO is co-sponsoring JEDI’s webinar on “How to Get Started and Succeed as a Freelancer” on July 24, 2019 at 5:30 pm PT.
- Riverside is the first county in the U.S. to issue permits for micro enterprise home kitchens.
- Kudos to Centro Community Partners for being one of the recipients of the Techstars Foundation 2019 Grant to develop and support underrepresented entrepreneurs.
- Report: “Building Inclusive Ecosystems with Intentionality,” by the D.C. Women Founders Initiative.
- Jobs: Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, California Community Economic Development Association, and CDC Small Business Finance announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!