In This Must Know…
- Join us for Centering Women Business Owners in Recovery on September 29, 2022, at 11:00am PT
- Join us for SBA Microloan Program Basics 101 on September 28th, 2022
- CAMEO is proud to announce that Emily Gasner will be presenting a session at the 2022 National NALCAB Conference!
- Agenda for our MicroLenders Forum on September 15 is up – register!
- Join us for Getting Comfortable In the Weeds: How to Serve California Agriculture, Businesses, September 27-November 15
- This week’s Goodie highlight is to join OFN for their Invest In Change conference October 18-21, 2022.
Centering Women Business Owners in Recovery
As part of the WE CAN Initiative, CAMEO and Union Bank invite you to Centering Women Business Owners in Recovery on September 29, 2022, at 11:00am PT.
Join us for an intimate conversation between women leaders and women business owners about how to develop and grow a women-business-owner-centric economic recovery.
SBA Microloan Program Basics 101
Join us for SBA Microloan Program Basics 101 on September 28th, 2022 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm PT to learn about the benefits of becoming an intermediary lender in the SBA Microloan Program. We’ll share what you need to know about the application process to the SBA, lending capital loans, and technical assistance (TA) grants.
CAMEO at NALCAB
CAMEO’s CDFI Incubator Director Emily Gasner will be presenting a session on the ABC’s of Becoming a Certified CDFI on Friday, September 9th at the 2022 National NALCAB Conference in Washington, D.C..
This is a chance to reconnect, in person, with Latino-serving community development professionals from across the country. This is your chance to learn from experts in the field, share best practices with other community-serving organizations, and network with funders, industry leaders, and innovators that are working to promote Latino economic advancement and social justice in post-pandemic America.
- FY 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program Application deadline extended until September 22, 2022.
For Your Clients
- Jobs: El Pajaro CDC, Southwestern College, NCRC, Accessity, BCIF, RUNWAY, Shareable, and Greenlining announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!