In this Must Know…
- Celebrate our 25th Anniversary TONIGHT!
- Find out what you need to know about California Small Business Policy on December 11, 2019 at 2:00 pm PT.
- Join us for MicroLending Essentials on January 22-23, 2020 in San Francisco
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the Federal Reserve’s Small Business Credit Survey, a great source of information about small business lending – promote to your clients.
Celebrate with Us Tonight
Our 25th Anniversary party is TODAY!
We are so excited to have you with us tonight to celebrate 25 years of championing micro business together. Your success is our success!
We have a couple of surprises for this evening, and of course we’re thrilled to recognize our 2019 Faces of Entrepreneurship Awardees – RVS Technology Group and Lena’s Soul Food Cafe.
A huge thanks to our sponsors: eBay, Square, Wells Fargo, Cathay Bank, Lyft, FHL Bank of San Francisco, Bridge Bank, CDC Small Business Finance, Emergent Research, MEDA, and Main Street Launch!
Webinar: California Small Business Policy
As 2019 ends and we prepare for next year, important information can easily fall through the cracks.
Join “California Small Business Policy: What You Need to Know” on December 11, 2019 at 2:00 pm PT.
We’ll give you a roundup of CAMEO’s Small Business Scorecard. Then we’ll talk about a bunch of new California small business regulations that your clients will have to comply with by January 2020. Be in the know!
MicroLending Essentials 2020
CAMEO is kicking off the New Year with MicroLending Essentials, our popular microlending training.
Join our microlending specialist, Susan Brown, on January 22-23, 2020 for a two-day training where lenders will learn how to underwrite microloans through hands-on case studies and loan analysis.
Or, if you’re a business assistance provider, it will help you think like a lender so that your referrals experience a higher rate of success.
- CNote hosts a free webinar, “Introduction to Search Engine Optimization for CDFIs” on December 12, 2019 at 10:00 am PT.
- The 40th Annual CALED conference, “Getting It Done,” takes place March 25-27, 2020 in Sacramento. Carolina is on the planning committee!
For Your Clients
- CAMEO is partnering with the Federal Reserve to conduct a Small Business Credit Survey, and we’d like your clients to participate. The survey closes December 31st, 2019.
- Public Private Strategies and AARP launched the Small Business Caregiving Guide, a free online resource that helps small business owners create a caregiving-friendly workplace.