Join us for our 20th Anniversary Celebration in Sacramento.
June 17, 2014
8:30 am – 6:00 pm
1300 H Street, Sacramento
We’ve planned a full day of learning and rich discussion that will give you tools that you need to be successful in your work. And of course there will be time to network and celebrate in true CAMEO style.
8:30 Continental Breakfast and Networking
9:00 Morning Program: The New Labor Market, panel and conversation
- Claudia Viek, CAMEO
- Connie Evans (bio), CEO, American Enterprise Opportunity – Bigger Than You Think
- Todd Greene (bio), Vice President, Community Development, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta – Self-Employment is THE Trend
- Dell Gines (bio), Senior Community Development Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Do-It-Yourself Economies
11:30 Networking Break
12:00 20th Anniversary Lunch
- Keynote: Judy Wicks (bio), author of Good Morning, Beautiful Business of and Co-founder of Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (BALLE)
- Faces of Entrepreneurship Awards
- Proclamation Recognizing CAMEO – Assemblymember Jose Medina
- Micro Champion – Wells Fargo
- Small Business Advocate – Scott Hauge (bio), Small Business California, founder
- Founders Award – Forescee Hogan-Rowles (bio), RISE Financial Pathways, President and CEO and Sheilah Rogers (bio), CAMEO co-founders
- Faces of Entrepreneurship Award – Patty Rodriguez of SF Parking nominated by Working Solutions and Alfredo Garcia of Watsonville Diesel, nominated by El Pajaro Community Development Corporation.
1:30 Book Signing, Networking with Legislators
2:00 Afternoon Program
- Member Meeting
- State of Sector and Response, a facilitated discussion
4:00 Member Networking Reception
Show your support for microbusiness by sponsoring a table or registering today.
- Attendance is $150 for an individuals.
- Table Sponsorships are available for $1,000 or for $500.
- Those interested in a Corporate Sponsorship should contact Shufina English.