In This Must Know…
- Join us for “Selling Your Loan Portfolio“
- Apply for our Language and Cultural Accessibility RFP by December 15, 2021
- Recruiting for 2022 CDFI Essentials cohort
- CAMEO has been all over the news!
- This week’s Goodie highlight is 2022 nominations for National Small Business Week Awards are now open!
CDFI Incubator Webinars
Join CAMEO and learn how your CDFI can expand your microlending mission and impact faster through loan sales with the Entrepreneur Backed Assets (EBA) in our “Selling Your Loans Webinar” on December 16, 2021 at 11:00am PT.
ICYMI: Yesterday, we held a demo of Lenderfit. The recording will be on our website and in our next newsletter.
These webinars are funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Language and Cultural Accessibility RFP
Language and culturally appropriate resources for California’s diverse population to navigate the variousprograms was mentioned many times this past year.
To meet that need CAMEO will provide subgrants of up to $10,000 to translate and modify current curriculum with a focus on language and cultural accessibility. All CAMEO members with a proven track record of providing business assistance and/or capital to low and moderate income populations are encouraged to apply. The RFP is due December 15, 2021.
We have a two upcoming events for CDFI Essentials.
First is CDFI Essentials Leadership and Staffing on December 10, 2021. This is the last session of CDFI Essentials.
Next is CDFI Essentials Recruiting on January 28, 2021. We’re recruiting for our 2022 CDFI Essentials cohort, a peer learning experience to support young CDFIs to learn skills, create policies and manage risk — while still meeting their mission to serve disadvantaged communities.
For Your Clients
- 2022 nominations for National Small Business Week Awards are now open!
- Reimagine Main Street and Partners Launch Grant Opportunity for Black Women Entrepreneurs.
- The SBA is elevating its Office of Women’s Business Ownership to report directly to the SBA administrator.
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces Reforms to Increase Equity and Level the Playing Field for Underserved Small Business Owners.
- COOK Alliance is featured in the San FrancisJoin California Budget & Policy Center’s “Dollars and Democracy” training on December 16, 2021 at 1pm PT.
- Jobs: Mission Community Services Corp, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Kaiser Permanente, California Farmlink and El Pajaro CDC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!