- CAMEO is partnering with Lenderfit!
- Join our Growing Successful Ag Businesses Info Sessionon June 28, 2022, at 11:00am PT
- CAMEO In The News: Carolina was featured in Forbes talking about “Five Recommendations To Help Women Entrepreneurs Succeed.”
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Applications now open for the Antares REACH Grant Program
CAMEO is pleased to announce we are partnering with Lenderfit to offer our members their cutting edge microloan project management software at a discount.
The software is designed to increase your CDFI’s lending capacity by ten times. Through the end of June 2022, Lenderfit is waiving the onboarding fee to CAMEO members who join the platform.
You can watch our recent Lenderfit webinar recording that features CAMEO members who are using the software. Contact Emily Gasner, CAMEO’s CDFI Incubator Director, or reach out to Lenderfit to book your demo and learn more.
Growing Successful Ag Businesses Info Session
Join CAMEO and California FarmLink on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at 11:00am PT to learn about an exciting online, 8-part class in September, “Getting Comfortable In the Weeds: How to Serve California Agriculture“.
Space is limited for the class. Learn about the class logistics, a preview of the curriculum, what’s expected of participants, how to apply, and of course answer your questions.
CAMEO In The News
Carolina was featured in Forbes talking about “Five Recommendations To Help Women Entrepreneurs Succeed.”
Read more about the article on her LinkedIn post.
ICYMI: Last week CAMEO was in the news, too.
- Congrats to the following CAMEO members that were named as nonprofit of the year by their state legislator: Alchemist CDC, Black Cultural Zone CDC, Changing Tides of Little Tokyo Service Center, and Chinatown Service Center!