In this Must Know…
- CAMEO is Moving to A New Office!
- Upcoming CAMEO Events
- Save The Date: 2023 CAMEO Summit
- CAMEO is hiring a VP of Finance and Operations.
- ICYMI: CAMEO published a white paper and advocacy toolkit on “The Need for an Equitable Small Business Recovery.”
- This week’s Goodie Highlight is AEO’s National Conference, (Re)Route: Reconnecting the Ecosystem, on May 1-3, 2023 in Detroit.
CAMEO Is Moving to A New Office
After many years at Hallidie Plaza, CAMEO is moving!
Our new address is:
Please make a note of our new address for your records. And come visit!
Upcoming CAMEO Events
This month, CAMEO is hosting two valuable events for our members:
- On March 8, Charlotte White Canter from Connect2Capital will take us through C2C’s new portal that connects entrepreneurs directly with business assistance providers.
- From March 15 through April 5, our Strategic Management Framework course series will help CDFIs understand the components of a robust strategic management framework.
Save The Date: 2023 CAMEO Summit
We are very excited to announce the 2023 CAMEO Summit, which will bring our members together in person in Sacramento on June 7-8, 2023.
The two-day event will include Advocacy Day, where you can connect with legislators and policymakers; and the Microlenders Forum, where we’ll discuss the most salient issues facing our industry.
Registration opens soon, so mark your calendars and stay tuned!
- Join the California Office of the Small Business Advocate’s Policy Day Webinar on March 9, 2023 at 1:30 pm PST.
- Join AEO’s National Conference, (Re)Route: Reconnecting the Ecosystem, on May 1-3, 2023 in Detroit.
Jobs: CAMEO, PACE, CIELO, Renaissance, Accessity, and CIBC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!