In This Must Know…
- CAMEO was selected as a recipient of Citi Foundation’s Community Finance Innovation Fund to help mid-sized CDFI’s grow their internal capacity to serve more underserved entrepreneurs.
- CAMEO has officially released our strategic framework for 2023-2025
- Join us for our Inclusive Curriculum Showcase onSeptember 20, 2022 at 1:00pm PT.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is to take the Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey by November 4, 2022.
CAMEO is so excited to be selected alongside other national players as a recipient of Citi Foundation’s Community Finance Innovation Fund!
Thanks to this significant commitment by Citi, we will be able to support mid-sized CDFI in their quest to grow and serve more underserved entrepreneurs!
CAMEO is excited to partner with an initial group of CDFIs that includes Working Solutions, Pacific Community Ventures, Accessity, Access Plus Capital, Palm Beach County Black Business Investment Corporation and Pathway Capital Funding, Inc
CAMEO Strategic Plan
CAMEO has published our strategic framework for 2023-2025. We outline four strategic priorities for incubation of organizations, capacity building, advocacy, and network navigation that align with our mission to grow a thriving ecosystem of support for underserved entrepreneurs.
It also puts forth a framework to for financial strength, and organizational development goals to meet our priorities.
Inclusive Curriculum Showcase
Language and culturally appropriate resources for California’s diverse population of entrepreneurs is a need that our members have expressed
Thanks to a PRIME grant, we have translated dozens of projects. Join us for our Inclusive Curriculum Showcase on September 20, 2022 at 1:00pm PT. where projects and lessons learned will be shared.
For Your Clients
- Take the Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey by November 4, 2022.
- Jobs: CIELO, Working Solutions, Prospera, El Pajaro CDC, Southwestern College, and NCRC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!