- CAMEO Commits to Launch National CDFI Academy
- Our 2022 Microlenders Forum was a success!
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month by celebrating Latino Entrepreneurship
- Industry News: California’s SSBCI application was approved!
- Join us for SBA Microloan Program Basics 101 on September 28th, 2022 at 12:00pm PT
- Join us for Centering Women Business Owners in an Economic Recovery on September 29, 2022, at 11:00am PT
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the SBA Calls for Nominations for the 2023 National Small Business Week Awards.
National CDFI Academy!
Earlier this week, Carolina and Emily were in New York for the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) 2022 Meeting where they committed to launch a National Community Development Financial Institution Academy (CDFI). The Academy will provide professional training and resources to thousands of CDFI staff members.
Read more about our commitment in our blog post Commitment to Launch National CDFI Academy.
Microlenders Forum Recap
Last week CAMEO hosted our annual Microlenders Forum 2022 in person! More than 70 small business lenders explored our theme for this year, “Unmasking Economic Justice for Small Business Recovery” from different angles, including innovations in equitable lending, fostering support for accessing capital, and more.
A recap of the rich content and accompanying resources (including a recording) can be found on our blog post “Unmasking Economic Justice for Small Business Recovery.”
Hispanic Heritage Month
Join us this Hispanic Heritage month by celebrating Latino Entrepreneurship and their contributions to our communities.
You can also shop and support Hispanic Owned businesses in Accessity’s Marketplace.
Also check out our stories of Hispanic Entrepreneurs.
- From the White House: Minority Enterprise Development Week, 2022.
- SBA Announces Call for Nominations for the 2023 National Small Business Week Awards.
- Join Microsoft for Go Big for Small Business Live in Atlanta on October 6, 2022 at 9:00am PT.