In This Must Know…
- Upcoming CAMEO Webinars: today and next week!
- Join us for our Annual Advocacy Day on April 27, 2022
- Read the new poll published by Small Business Majority
- CAMEO joins Small Business Majority on their 30-minute policy brief on Friday, April 15, 2022 at 12:00pm PT
- This week’s Goodie highlight is changes to the Community Advantage Program
Upcoming CAMEO Webinars
CalSavers Train the Trainer today, April 7, 2022 at 11:30am PT.
Businesses with 5 or more employees are going to be required to have a retirement plan by June 30, 2022. Learn how to help your businesses enroll in the CalSavers program. It’s easy!
Impact Notes with ICA on April 13, 2022 at 10:30am PT.
Are your clients looking for capital to expand and grow? Might an equity instrument be right for them? Are they committed to providing good jobs for their workers? Then the ICA Impact Note is a new tool to consider. Join us to learn more about this innovative product.
Advocacy Day 2022
Join us on April 27, 2022 as we advocate for a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem that helps us accomplish that goal and help BIPOC-owned small businesses thrive in a post-pandemic world.
Registrants will be automatically invited to a preparation session that will take place on April 21, 2022 at 10:00am PT.
Small Business Majority Poll
Small Business Majority published a new poll that explores how and why we need to level the playing field for small business owners to compete in online and other markets.
The new opinion poll of 500 small business owners nationwide reveals that our nation’s entrepreneurs are being harmed by myriad anti-competitive practices, and they strongly support policies to create a more equitable environment in which to do business.
- The Kauffman Foundation released a new brief, “Are We Back? Early-Stage Entrepreneurship Trends Two Years into the COVID Pandemic.”