In This Must Know…
- California FY22-23 May Revised Budget
- Join us for “Marketing Your Organization to Reach Underserved” on May 24-25, 2022
- From CBA: Read: It’s Personal: How Consumer Credit Paves the Way for Business Success
- Breaking News: AB 2314, our responsible small business lending bill just was voted off the suspense file, which means it moves forward! Stay tuned for more next week.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is that today is Mental Health Action Day!
California FY22-23 May Revised Budget
California expects a record budget surplus of nearly $100 Billion.
- $500 million one-time General Fund in 2022-23 for the California Small Business Hard-Hit Industries Grant Program administered by CalOSBA to provide additional relief to those small businesses most affected by the pandemic.
- $150 million for one-time addition to the COVID-19 Small Business Grant passed in an early action budget in February.
- $75 million one-time General Fund in 2022-23 for the California Small Agricultural Business Drought Relief Grant Program.
Read more of what’s on the table on our blog post “California FY22-23 May Revised Budget.” The Governor, Assembly, and Senate must agree on a budget by June 15, 2022.
Marketing Your Organization to Reach Underserved
Join us for our two-part class “Marketing Your Organization to Reach Underserved” on May 24-25, 2022 from 10:00am-12:00pm PT.
This training will help organizations become a resource rich center for their clients and develop their marketing funnel. Learn how to use free webinars as a marketing tool, build your lists, and other topics related to client attraction, engagement, and retention in order to reach underserved communities.
CBA Entrepreneur Guide
Robust credit is a foundation for building assets, including purchasing a home or starting and growing a small business. Our friends at Credit Builders Alliance just issued this white paper – It’s Personal: How Consumer Credit Paves the Way for Business Success.
For Your Clients
- Join AEO for their 2022 Anniversary Symposium & Gala on July 20, 2022.