In This Must Know…
- California Economic Summit recap
- Join us on Friday, November 18, 2022, at 11:00am PT for our Digital Literacy and Fluency Resources
- Shop local! Shop our CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2022!
- November is National Entrepreneurship Month
- CAMEO is featured on the Lendistry blog post “Uplifting the Next Generation of “Lady Bosses”
- This week’s goodie highlight is to have your clients fill out The Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey by November 18, 2022
California Economic Summit
Carolina and Heidi attended the California Economic Summit last week along with hundreds of other leaders in the economic development field, including many of our members. Their job was to ensure that underserved small businesses are front and center in the state’s economic policy plan.
Carolina was named to the 2022 Entrepreneurship & Economic Mobility Task Force that will propel inclusive entrepreneurship. They participated in the work group for small business and had a great time speaking with our members.
Digital Literacy and Fluency Resources
CAMEO convened a roundtable of practitioners, stakeholders, and clients to determine the skills needed to survive and succeed in the digital economy. The result is a compilation of resources on digital literacy and fluency for small business providers!
CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2022
After a difficult two years, show your love to small businesses this holiday shopping season.
To help you in that endeavor, many CAMEO members are putting together guides of their small business clients to make it easy to find the perfect gift while keeping our local economies alive. We are gathering these guides in our blog post “CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2022“. If you have a guide to include, email Annissa.
ALSO, don’t forget Small Business Saturday is on November 26, 2022. Have your clients download the Shop Small Studio toolkit.
National Veterans Small Business Week
- Happy National Veterans Small Business Week – check out our Veteran stories.
- SBA announces over $4 million in new funding to expand Veterans business owner outreach.