In This Must Know…
- The California Rebuilding Fund will help with long-term recovery
- California Ranks 15th in Prosperity Now’s Scorecard
- SBA Requests for Comments on their Strategic Plan
- CAMEO is hiring a Policy Specialist
- Update: LA County recently extended its commercial eviction protections
- This week’s Goodie highlight is to encourage your clients to take the Federal Reserve’s Small Business Credit Survey by November 19, 2021
CA Rebuilding Fund for Long Term Recovery
Join us this Friday October 22, 2021 at 2:30pm PT for the CA Rebuilding Fund Train the Trainer. We’ll go over changes in the program, share outreach strategies and answer questions.
The California Rebuilding Fund is a partnership with public, private, and nonprofit leaders to ensure that California’s smallest businesses can access the resources and capital they need to survive these challenging economic times and thrive during recovery. The program is possiblethanks to a commitment from California’s IBank, with strong support from other State agencies.
Prosperity Now Scorecard
Our colleagues at Prosperity Now prepare an annual Scorecard on the state of economic inequality. It recently became available at the local level for cities, counties, congressional districts, metro areas, and tribal areas.
We pulled two reports for California: state-level outcomes and policy measures. To read more, visit our blog post: “California Ranks 15th in Prosperity Now’s Scorecard”
SBA Requests for Comments
SBA Requests for Comments on the 2022-2026 Strategic Agenda Framework. The Strategic Agenda comes out every four years and outlines the goals of the agency through a series of objectives.
One of the objectives included is strengthening the small business contracting base. Comments are due on November 19, 2021. To comment, please send them an email.
- Read the new report “Making CRA Relevant For A Changing Financial Services Industry“.
- Join the “Recruit. Retain. Reward. Retire” webinar on November 4, 2021 9:00am PT.
For Your Clients & Industry News
- CA Venues Grant Program website launched.
- CalOSBA opens RFP for county governments to distribute microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grants.
- Encourage your clients to take the Federal Reserve’s Small Business Credit Survey before it closes on November 19, 2021.
- Jobs: CAMEO, PCV, SBDC San Joaquin Center, California Farmlink and CRC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!