- Advocacy Day Success!
- Join our Third Thursday Webinar, “10 Tips to Write Better” on June 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO – Innovation
- Fill out our Member Survey by Friday, June 7 for a chance to win a gift basket!
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Opportunity Fund’s webinar on “The True Cost of Capital.”
Advocacy Day Success!
Thanks to the 40+ small business leaders from across the state who attended our first stand-alone Advocacy Day. Three great leaders who champion our sector and small business – Isabel Guzman from Go-Biz, Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes, and Senator Steve Glazer – spoke about inclusive entrepreneurship, strengthening the entrepreneurial ecosystem through the state investment, and responsible small business lending. Read our recap of the event on our latest blog post, and send in your letter of support for the California Small Business Jobs Act if you haven’t done so!
Third Thursday Webinar
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
SBA is looking for women business owners to participate in product beta testing of their new online learning platform.
Join Small Business Majority for the webinar “Life Pro Tip for Small Business: Hiring and Managing Employees” webinar series on June 18, 2019, at 12:00 pm PT.
- Free Webinar: Join Opportunity Fund’s informative webinar presenting their latest research on the true cost of borrowing – on June 11, 2019, at 10:00 am PT.
- Jobs: ICA Fund Good Jobs, NorCal SBDC, and Uptima Business Bootcamp, announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!