August 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
This four part training will include 50% lecture, 50% discussion, exercises, and practice. The trainer will help participants with course development, mastering the craft of online training, long term course planning, and offer relevant programs for your clients. The class is based on a mastermind and mentorship model with time for Q&A with subject matter experts and facilitated mastermind sharing.
Topics include: engagement in online training to ensure no one is left behind; five types of online training, and instructional design 101 for more inclusive learning; use presentation skills for video to address a diverse audience; and choosing a Learning Management System for your center.
We will meet on August 10-11 and 17-18 from 10:00AM-12:00PM PT. Please make sure that you can attend all four meetings before purchasing your ticket.
- This 4-part training is $100 for all four days.
- Your organization must be current on their CAMEO membership dues to attend. Learn more about CAMEO membership benefits.
- If you are unsure of whether or not your membership is up to date please email Rezhe Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing your ticket.
- CAMEO members, if you are in need of a scholarship please email Liza Rivera at lrivera@CAMEOnetwork.org.
- If you are not a CAMEO member, please email Liza Rivera to add you to the wait list.
- Please purchase a maximum of three tickets per organization to give others an opportunity to take the class. If you have more staff that would like to attend, please email Liza Rivera with their names and we will add them to the wait list.
- Please note that refunds will only be accepted until Friday July 29, 2022, before EOD.
Email Liza Rivera at email@example.com for questions/additional information about the training.
“Funded [in part] through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”