December 12, 2019 - 12:00 PM
How often do you feel stuck, paralyzed, or overwhelmed in your business?
Do you doubt your ability to achieve your business goals – a little or a lot?
Are you wanting to expand your business in creative “outside the box” ways?
In this webinar “Overcoming Overwhelm” we will provide tools and techniques for business owners. Whether you are starting a new venture, at a crossroads, experiencing awesome growth, or pivoting in a new direction, stress is a given. It’s how you manage it that counts!
As a small business owner, there is usually more to do than time to do it in.
Join us to learn:
• How to navigate your visions and goals in the day to day.
• When to apply useful perspectives and practices to make smarter decisions from clarity, not confusion.
• Gain the skills to move through agitations and disappointments to uncover valuable gifts and lessons.
Our presenter will share the heart/mind/body connection. Using scientific studies, stories, and questions, she will cover topics such as:
• The power of emotions and the role they play in your business
• The importance of understanding what you are feeling and listening to the messages
• The strength in vulnerability
• How to transform feelings of frustration, overwhelm, disappointment and more… and get back into a flow of creativity.
Kathleen Riley is a Transformational Performance Coach who has woven her expertise into a powerful approach for empowering clients to uncover emotional roadblocks to their living an authentically empowered life. Kathleen’s work helps people discover their true purpose and manifest it through their business.
She has helped thousands of people discover their authentic selves. Kathleen integrates music,
science, mindfulness and the intelligence of the heart into a powerful technique to create and sustain resilience. Kathleen offers individual sessions, conducts workshops and training and is currently writing a book. www.drkathleenriley.com