August 24, 2022 - 9:30 AM
This newest CDFI Incubator training – CDFI Fund Certification Basics 101 will provide you with practical information to guide your decision making about joining the CDFI industry and seeking CDFI certification.
Learn the basics about the CDFI Fund including an overview of the CDFI industry and a deep dive into certification requirements, benefits of becoming certified, CDFI grants and awards opportunities, and compliance and reporting.
Barbara Eckblad of The Eckblad Group will lead the training. She has an extensive background in CDFI consulting as well as practitioner expertise as the former head of lending for a state-wide microloan CDFI.
CDFI Basics 101 will be held virtually on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 9:30am PST to 12:30pm PST. Look out for a calendar invite and zoom link under separate cover.
- General admission for non-CAMEO members is $150.
- Admission for CAMEO members is 50% off, $75.
- Your organization must be current on their CAMEO membership dues to qualify for the promo code. Learn more about CAMEO membership benefits.
- Please email Liza Rivera at email@example.com for membership status and/or the promo code for CAMEO members.
- You will pay by PayPal which has an option to pay by a credit card.
Please register in advance . The last day to purchase a ticket will be Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 8:00pm PT. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions related to the class please contact Emily Gasner, VP Strategic Initiatives and CDFI Incubator Director at egasner@CAMEOnetwork.org.
“Funded [in part] through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”