The San Francisco SBA District Office and CAMEO joined forces to bring you the Bay Area Resource Partner Regional Meeting on September 23, 2021, at 3:00pm. Our virtual gathering included our partners, members, and supporters, dedicated to growing and developing our entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We had a stellar lineup of speakers who talked about racial equity and an inclusive financial system, Lending Club Bank and fintech potential to address financial inclusion, and Alternative Transparent Lending Score (ATLS). Thank you again to our speakers:
- CAMEO Presentation
- Rocio Sanchez-Moyano: Fintech, Racial Equity and an Inclusive Financial System Presentation
- B Vohryzek: ATLS Presentation
- Our very own Heidi Pickman shared multiple ways to make yummy Crostini’s: Check out the recipes!
- SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman Releases Statement on Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Small Business Week Virtual Summit Video Recordings, Virtual Summit Agenda,and President Biden’s proclamation on National Small Business Week
- PPP Direct Forgiveness Portal
- COVID EIDL Loan Application
- For more information on SBA;s programs and services email Marlow Schindler
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Resources: