- CAMEO Updates
- Home Kitchen Webinars
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Prosperity Now’s webinar on Opportunity Zones.
- Join us on December 5, 2019 in San Francisco for our 25th Anniversary Celebration, where we will present the 2019 Faces of Entrepreneurship Award (details on that coming soon), and more! So you can free up your calendars for September 16-17.
- Our office at 1 Hallidie Plaza at Powell BART in downtown San Francisco is available for sublet. If you or anyone you know is interested, please email Emily.
Home Kitchen Webinars
COOK Alliance is providing training on Micro Enterprise Home Kitchens (MEHKO) covering the basics of the new law that legalizes home-cooked meals (AB 626) – a bill that CAMEO supported last legislative session.
August 21, 2019 at 11:00 AM
- MEHKO rules, requirements, & limitations
- How to get a MEHKO permit
- Tools and next steps for planning your MEHKO
August 28, 2019 at 3:00 PM
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Join Prosperity Now’s free webinar, “The Promise and Perils of Opportunity Zones,” on August 15, 2019 at 11:00 am PT.
- Registration is now open for the 2019 OFN Conference, which will take place on October 20-23, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Member Kudos: California Capital is featured on Wells Fargo’s national website with a great story about one of their clients and the work that they do with and for small businesses.
- Jobs: MEDA, FHL Bank of San Francisco, and Renaissance announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!